Read this License Agreement carefully before using ParrotCode Software.
BY USING PARROTCODE SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY, AND PROMPTLY RETURN IT OR DELETE ANY COPIES OF THIS SOFTWARE IN YOUR POSSESSION.
ParrotCode Ltd. grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software, and any associated documentation ("THE SOFTWARE"), as indicated herein.
The License, allows one copy of the Software to be installed and used, for internal use only within one business or business unit, on a single server.
The Software is in "use" on a single server when it has been loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk or other device) of that server.
(a) Make a copy of the software for archival purpose only;
(b) Install the Software on another server only if you change the server. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the previous server.
You MAY NOT:
(a) Copy and distribute the Software or any portion of it;
(b) Sublicense, lease, rent, or transfer ParrotCode Software to another;
(c) Cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, de-compilation or alteration of ParrotCode Software;
(d) Remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from ParrotCode Software;
(e) Copy the documentation accompanying the ParrotCode software.
This Software and its source code are proprietary products of ParrotCode Ltd. and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You acquire only the right to use the Software and do not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the Software other than those specified in this License.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Software is supplied "AS IS". ParrotCode Ltd. disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose.
The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software.
All software, solutions, services and training are provided "as-is" and without warranty.
Any software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
Disclaimer of Damages
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
No Liability For Consequential Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the ParrotCode Ltd. or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors, affiliates or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the ParrotCode. Ltd. has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the ParrotCode Ltd. entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
I, the LICENSEE, acknowledge that I have read the above EULA and agree with the terms and conditions of the agreement. I also agree that the EULA supersedes any prior agreement, written or verbal, which may exist between me and the ParrotCode Ltd. on the subject of THE SOFTWARE.
The Information contained in any manual, including but not limited to any product specifications, is subject to change without notice.
ParrotCode Ltd. PROVIDES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY MANUAL OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
ParrotCode Ltd. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN THE PRODUCT AND THE MANUAL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ParrotCode. Ltd., BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MANUAL OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR THE USE THEREOF.
1. ParrotCode Ltd does not provide domain registration services and will not handle the registration of domain names.
2. ParrotCode Ltd makes no warranties or representation of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the Service it is providing.
3. ParrotCode Ltd also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purposes and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Client, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of the Client. Use of any information obtained by way of ParrotCode Ltd is at the Client's own risk, and ParrotCode Ltd specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
4. ParrotCode Ltd expressly limits its damages to the Client for any non-accessibility time or other down time to the pro rata monthly charge during the system unavailability.
5. ParrotCode Ltd specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability.
This agreement may be terminated by either party.
1. Client expressly agrees that use of ParrotCode Ltd servers is at Client's sole risk. Neither ParrotCode Ltd, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that the ParrotCode Ltd service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the server service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the Service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this agreement.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL ParrotCode Ltd, ITS OFFICES, AGENTS OR ANY ONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING ParrotCode Ltd SERVER SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ParrotCode Ltd SERVER SERVICE; OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD OR COMMUNICATION FAILURE. CLIENT HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON ParrotCode Ltd SERVER SERVICE.
Client may only use ParrotCode Ltd servers for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or local regulation is prohibited.
Attorney Fees and Expenses: Client agrees that it shall defend, indentify, save and hold ParrotCode Ltd harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney fees, asserted against ParrotCode Ltd, its agents, its customers, servants, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any Service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Client, its agents, employees or assigns.
Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ParrotCode Ltd, against liabilities arising out of (i) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with ParrotCode Ltd servers; (ii) any material supplied by Client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (iii) copyright infringement and (iv) any defective product which Client sold on ParrotCode Ltd servers.
Revisions to this contract will be applicable to previous contracts. Revisions will be considered agreed to by the Client on renewal of ParrotCode Ltd Services
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
This instrument constitutes the entire hosting agreement between the parties, and represents the complete and entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement.